Walmart Returns and Refunds
Walmart Return Policy
- Electronics including but not limited to computers, camcorders, digital music players, and GPS units must be returned within 15 days with receipt
- Airbeds that are not defective must be returned within 15 days and, if used, will only be exchanged for an airbed of equal or greater value
- Tools of outside use, such as lawn mowers or power washers, must be returned within 30 days with a receipt
- CDs, DVDs, and video game cartridges follow the 90-day return policy, but must be either defective or returned unopened for a refund or exchange
- Perennials, trees, and shrubs may be returned within 1 year of purchase with a receipt
See what others are saying about Walmart returns, refunds and exchangesAdd a comment about Walmart -->
Complete Walmart customer service contact information including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.
See detailed Walmart customer service rankings, employee comments and much more from our sister site.