Lane Bryant Returns and Refunds
Returns of undamaged items purchased from the online Lane Bryant, Lane Bryant Outlet or Cacique stores can be made in person at any Lane Bryant store. Refunds are issued to the credit card used to make the purchase. Simply bring the packing slip, your credit card, and your unwanted item for a quick return.
For multiple-item discounts (such as buy one get one free), you will receive a refund equal to the pre-discount price minus a portion of the discount you received.
For Paypal purchases, returns and exchanges cannot be made in-store. Please follow the instructions for returns via return shipment and allow 14 days for processing.
Items purchased from Lane Bryant retail partners must be returned directly to the store you made the purchase from. Please follow the specific instructions for each store’s return policy in the FAQ section.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES ARE NONREFUNDABLE
The shipping and handling charges listed on the packing slip will not be included in your refund.
If you have misplaced your packing slip, simply log in to the online store and reprint it from the order status page. If you arrive with no packing slip, you will receive a refund equal to the item’s lowest selling price.
Returns of merchandise at your local store are subject to the following restrictions:
- If a Customer returns merchandise within 60 days of purchase and has a store receipt, Lane Bryant will offer a merchandise exchange or a full refund. The refund must be in the original form of payment.
- If the refund is requested after 60 days of purchase with the store receipt, Lane Bryant will exchange the item or give a credit. The merchandise will be refunded for the lowest selling price.
- If you do not have a receipt, you may receive an exchange or credit at the lowest selling price.
- Please note: You cannot return items purchased at a Lane Bryant store to the website lanebryant.com.
You must have identification in one of the following forms to receive returns, cash refunds and all forms of payment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Military Identification.
- Permanent state-issued identification card.
Lane Bryant reserves the right to refuse returns that appear to be in one of the following conditions:
- Have been worn.
- Are not in new condition.
- Missing tags.
- No longer in stock.
Complete Lane Bryant customer service contact information
including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com
See detailed Lane Bryant customer service rankings
employee comments and much more from our sister site